Strathmore Dodge is part of the Olympic Auto Group, with over 20 dealerships, across 5 Canadian provinces, and more than 600 team members strong. We are looking to expand our busy Service team, and are currently searching for full-time Automotive Technicians, preferably Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 Certified Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Technicians for our dealership located in Strathmore, Alberta, just minutes outside of Calgary.
The successful candidate will be a team player with a customer-centric focus and attention to detail on every job. Working in a state-of-the-art facility with the latest technology will provide the candidate with a great work environment and the special tools and equipment they’ll need to succeed.
With a fast-paced Sales department, the successful candidate will service and recondition all years, makes and models of vehicles through our heated service drive-thru and vehicles taken on trade, as well as perform pre-delivery inspections on new Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM inventory.
· Identify Cause, Correction, and Concern for all customer and warranty repairs
· Perform vehicle maintenance and repairs as assigned
· Identify potential repair work on all ROs to Service Advisors for upselling
· Use of video technology (tools provided) to show our guests these concerns
· Valid driver’s license
· Aggressive, performance-driven compensation plans;
· Ongoing training and professional development support;
· Safe and healthy work environment;
· Opportunities for career advancement;
· Fun and inclusive culture.
· Dental care
· Extended health care