Strathmore Dodge is part of the Olympic Auto Group, with over twenty dealerships, across 4 Canadian provinces, and more than 600 team members strong. We are looking for a Sales Manager to lead our team in providing exceptional experiences for our clients, while delivering best in class sales, gross margin and volume results. We are cultivating a culture of creativity, entrepreneurship, and working collaboratively as a team of automotive professionals to delight our clients both with their buying and service experiences.
We are looking for an experienced, career minded sales professional who has a track record of leading and building a team to deliver ongoing excellence in customer service, sales and service.
As a key leader at the dealership, you will:
- Enthusiastically leverage your substantial automotive experience to motivate, organize, coach and direct a team of sales, customer service and finance professionals;
- Work collaboratively with Fixed Operations to attain goals, objectives, volume and gross margin targets of a best in class dealership;
- Conducting ongoing reviews of the dealership operations, seeking to identify and implement improvements and enhancements where necessary;
- Coach, mentor and train staff in customer service, follow up, prospecting and closing techniques;
- Established and perpetuate ongoing, efficient and effective communications throughout the entire dealership;
- Identify and capitalize on profitable marketing and growth opportunities;
Some of your key attributes will include:
- Having 5+ years’ experience in Sales Management in the automotive industry, ideally with some fixed operations experience;
- Proven record of managing and controlling expenses while developing a high performing team;
- Superior training, mentoring, organizing and motivational skills, with a focus on client and team satisfaction, while focusing on delivering excellence.
- Aggressive, performance driven compensation plans;
- Health benefits;
- Ongoing training and professional development support;
- Safe and healthy work environment;
- Opportunities for career advancement;
- Fun and inclusive culture.
Expect more, shift your expectations and start your career with the Olympic Auto Group!