Strathmore Dodge is part of the Olympic Auto Group, with 20 dealerships, across 5 Canadian time zones, and more than 600 team members strong. We are looking for a result driven, client focused sales professional to join our automotive sales team as a Parts Advisor at our Dodge dealership in Strathmore. We are cultivating a culture of creativity, entrepreneurship, and working collaboratively as a team of automotive professionals to delight our clients both with their buying and service experiences.
- Recommend and sell parts & accessories to customers
- Follow up on any unsold work
- Write parts work orders
- Liaise with technicians to ensure proper work flow
- Maintain and develop an excellent customer experience and relationships
- Outgoing & a strong desire to serve people
- Greet customers in a timely, friendly manner
- Be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Create work orders with accurate information
- Provide a complete and accurate written cost estimate for parts
- Keep parts department forms, menus and pricing guides up-to-date
- Maintain high customer satisfaction standards
- A Positive attitude & always smiling.
- Flexible schedule and available to work Saturday's
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, energetic environment
- Great organizational & computer skills
- Qualified candidates are invited to apply in confidence with resume and cover letter.